Saturday, January 3, 2015

I Am A Proof Of Your Love

Thank you father for sending your son Jesus to die for our sins. Thank you Lord! All I can do right now is praise you for that precious sacrifice. That was the ultimate proof of your love! My heart is just so grateful. I didn't deserve for you to die for me. There are many times when I feel so unworthy. But thank you Jesus for not seeing my failures, my flaws, my mistakes. Thank you for your undeserved love. I'm sorry for failing you daily. Help me become worthy of you Lord! I want to be a living sacrifice--a proof of your love. I do not want to be conformed to this world. I want to be transformed daily till I am a living testimony to those who do not know you. I want to live for you Lord. 

“The world takes us to a silver screen on which flickering images of passion and romance play, and as we watch, the world says, “This is love.” God takes us to the foot of a tree on which a naked and bloodied man hangs and says, “This is love.” -Joshua Harris 

No comments:

Post a Comment